Internal Skin Cancer Treatment Natural
Internal Skin Cancer Treatment Natural The search for natural remedies to prevent and treat skin damage is becoming increasingly popular in the prevention of skin cancer. About 60% of chemotherapeutic drugs available on the market are intended to imitate the role of natural compounds of plant origin. This raises the question: can the treatment of the disease be found without a prescription?
May Skin Cancer Month and the main media will focus on healthy sun habits and dermatological studies. While some of these hints are helpful, the debate over nutrition and lifestyle in relation to the prevention of skin melanoma is very limited. In this article, basic research-based information on lifestyle factors and cancer prevention strategies affecting the development of skin cancer and melanoma compounds are presented.
Herbs Fight against skin cancer
Phenolic compounds in plants have anticancer potency. Flavonols, lignins, stilbenes and phenolic acids are used by plants to repair sunscreens, chemicals, pathogens, pests and to repair injuries. These compounds not only protect the survival of the plant, but also protect the consumption of plants rich in phenolic compounds against skin cancer.
Change diet and protect skin
Phenolic compounds naturally occurring in food can be provided more easily to the body for use than synthetic compounds in many supplements. The plants have the following skin cancer prophylaxis:
- sweeping free radicals and inhibiting toxic compounds that promote genetic damage and mutations
- Prevent inflammation and control natural homeostatic mechanisms for healthy hormone function.
- It acts as a protection of the body against other antioxidants.
- Support of detoxification routes for proper absorption of vitamin D and elimination of toxins.
- Protects skin integrity and prevents aging
Compounds that help protect against melanoma of skin cancer
The addition of these rich antioxidant compounds to your diet can improve the natural defenses of your skin:
- Caffeic acid: Found in spinach leaves, olive oil, apples, coffee, wine and cabbage
- Tannins: contained in a variety of fruits and vegetables, walnuts, coffee and tea
- Resveratrol: This type of stilbene is found in grapes, berries and peanuts. Resveratrol helps inhibit melanin overproduction
- Anthocyanins: eat blackberries, blueberries, and honeyberries
- EGCG: Epigallocatechin-3-Galato (EGCG) has an anti-proliferative effect on cancer cells. Green tea is a rich source of this anti-cancer compound.
- Convertine: Protects against genetic changes leading to irreversible carcinogenesis. Eating whole apples, including skin, helps to protect against the harmful effects of UV rays.
- Uric acid: Basel tea contains uric acid, which soothes the growth of cancer and reduces the level of genes associated with the development of cancer.
- Luteolin: Luteolin, an important anticancer flavonoid, is found in medicinal herbs such as chrysanthemum flowers, as well as in fruit and vegetables, including celery, parsley, broccoli, carrots and cabbage.
Use plants for local skin healing.
Plants offer an economical and effective way to improve various skin problems such as sunburn, open wounds and infections. Try to use the following natural remedies when you need relief from your skin’s pain the next time:
- Massage a few drops of linseed oil into incisions and burns to improve skin regeneration.
- Clean a skin infection by release honey over the affected area for natural antimicrobial findings.
- Use plant extracts containing herbal extracts to heal burns and wounds.
- Apply citrus essential oils such as lemon to reduce pain and inflammation, scarring, and increase wound circulation. Other oils such as oak wood, companion foil, Sappan wood, and Populus nigra are effective agents for skin repair.
Vitamin D for the prevention of skin cancer
Exposure to vitamin D is critical to the function of an endless number of life-essential processes. Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to a variety of skin ailments including psoriasis, dermatitis, scleroderma, and vitiligo which is an illness resulting in the loss of patches of skin pigmentation. Vitamin D is essential for a healthy skin because it helps to repair DNA, supports hormone reactions with anticancer properties and stimulates enzymes necessary to produce melanin.
Safe sunshine is essential.
Do not stay inside because you are afraid of developing skin cancer. The natural reaction to the skin occurs under the influence of sunlight. UVB rays (ultraviolet B rays) are needed for this reaction, but unfortunately they are also associated with skin cancers such as melanoma.
To avoid excessive sunshine, scientists recommend that you receive 8-24 minutes of natural sunlight every day on your arms and legs without the use of sunscreen. The safe time of exposure to the sun varies from person to person and may increase depending on the range of the cloud. On a bright sunny day, 15 minutes of skin exposure to the sun produces 2,000 to 4,000 IU of vitamin D for the body.
Groups with a higher risk of sunshine and skin cancer include postmenopausal women, the Caucasus, people from the higher north and people who frequently visit the solarium. Proper synthesis of vitamin D is not possible with artificial forms of light, such as solariums.
Addition of vitamin D3
Vitamin D3 is an active form of vitamin D and regulates the vitamin D nuclear receptor (VDR) for the proper support of the immune system.
Foods containing vitamin D include wild caught fish, eggs, mushrooms and fermented milk products – but only in small quantities. Supplements such as cod liver oil and sublingual vitamin and aerosol drops are excellent strategies for maintaining healthy vitamin D levels.
Can the wrong sunscreen cause skin cancer?
Our bodies are constantly burdened with chemicals in our environment. Even the “protective” sunscreens that we face ourselves contain toxins that are harmful to the skin.
Titanium dioxide gives the sun cream a white appearance and is a microscopic metal that is associated with impurities. Studies do not finally conclude that exposure of titanium dioxide to skin cells causes immediate cell damage, but suggest that titanium dioxide causes cell changes and possible long-term exposure anomalies. This metal increases the expression of inflammatory genes, suggesting that it is not as safe as retailers would expect.
Internal Skin Cancer Treatment Natural
Another common toxin that promotes cancer growth is BPA (bisphenol A). BPA is an environmental toxin found in the water that you are drinking from plastic bottles and microwave contaminated foods in plastic containers. Both kidneys and liver help in removing BPA from the body and are regularly exposed to toxic chemicals. Avoiding any use of plastic materials, especially for the storage of food and water, may limit your exposure to such carcinogens.
Detoxify the liver and kidneys to reduce the risk of cancer
Together with the skin, liver and kidneys are also important organs involved in the conversion of vitamin D from sunlight and food. Vitamin D deficiency can result when toxic waste accumulates in these organs, avoiding absorption and requiring detoxification.
Milk Thistle contains a detoxifying agent known as Silymarin. Silymarin promotes liver and renal function and flushes toxins from the gastrointestinal tract. Preventing skin cancer growth is as safe and enjoyable as drinking milk thistle tea. Also consider taking a supplement containing 200 mg of milk thistle daily to cleanse your organs from environmental hazards.
Incoming search terms:
- internal skin cancer