Skin Cancer Fighting Herbs
Skin Cancer Fighting Herbs Skin cancer is one of the most common types of cancer. Depending on the American Academy of dermatology, Skin cancer is the most common cancer in America. The most commonly observed forms of skin cancer are basal cell carcinoma and squamous Carcinoma.
The cause of these two types of cancer is excessive exposure to the Sun’s rays. The treatment of skin cancer involves the removal of cancerous skin with ANESTHESIA. Skin cancer in advanced stages may require chemotherapy or radiotherapy and advanced surgery.
We have herbs available which have anti-carcinogenic properties and help in the rapid pursuit of the treatment of skin cancer. however, one must not rely on Kräuterkur alone, one has to consult a physician and take the necessary treatment together with herbal help. Also consult your doctor about the herbal supplement you want to take so that it does not interfere with your medical treatment.
Natural and holistic skin cancer healing
A well nutritious diet is a holistic skin Krebskur together with an active and healthy lifestyle that helps in accelerating the healing process. Have more green vegetables and kruziferes vegetables. Kruzifergemüse has cancer control capabilities. You also have to have a lot of carrots and sweet potatoes as they are rich in beta-carotene.
Skin Cancer Fighting Herbs
Many studies and personal experiences have shown that several herbs are a holistic skin krebskur that has cancer-fighting properties and helps in accelerating the healing process.
Herbal adjuvant for skin cancer healing
- Turmeric: turmeric is an herb or spice that has been used in herbal medicine for many Centuries. The mention of turmeric is found in the old Ayurvedic medicines and it is known that they have many beneficial properties. Turmeric has Curcumin, which is a strong antioxidant that helps to stop cancer-stimulating Growth. Mix turmeric with water to make a thick paste and apply to the affected area for about twenty Minutes. The ingestion of turmeric is also found to be effective in the risk of immunity to all Diseases.
- Ginkgo Biloba: An article published in the Journal of Food Science in the January 2008 issue showed that Ginkgo Biloba has anti-cancer properties that make it a holistic skin krebskur. Ginkgo Biloba Herb is available in many forms such as tablets and extracts. This holistic skin Krebskur must be taken under the guidance of a herbal expert and your Doctor. The seeds of Ginkgo biloba must not be eaten raw. Ginkgo Biloba can cause some side effects such as headaches, nausea and mild gastrointestinal problems. Some people can also experience dizziness. Ginkgo Biloba must not be taken by people suffering from blood disorders, as it increases the risk of excessive bleeding.
- Green Tea: Green tea is now a popular source of Antioxidants. An article printed in archives and Biochemistry and biophysics of November 2010 reported that green tea can improve DNA repair and prevent non-melanoma skin cancer. This holistic skin Krebskur has many other health benefits and having two cups will only help your health improve and cure skin cancer.
- Flaxsamen: Flax Seed powder and linseed oil have already found a significant place in many Kitchens. Flaxsamen have fiber, lignans, micro-nutrients as well as omega-3 fatty acids. Lignans helps to stop the spread of cancer cells. See more at Cancer.org
- Astragalus: This holistic skin Krebskur improves immunity and helps in the fight against cancer cells in the Body. It is a Chinese healing root that can act as a general health Tonic. Read more about this herb at webmd.com.
- Milk Thistle: A chemical called Silibinin found in milk thistle helps protect the body from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays. It acts as an antioxidant, promotes detoxification of the body and can even help to strengthen the effect of chemotherapy when used as a adjuvant agent. Read Cancer.gov.
Always use herbal supplements with your Doctor’s approval.
Incoming search terms:
- topical herbs for melanoma